For price enquiry on MOTOVATION™ products, do contact us or drop us a message as prices vary for certain motorcycles.
These heavy weighted bar ends from Motovation feature an expansion type fit with a weight and length that will help to reduce vibration and buzzing in your hands. With their replaceable. slider puck and color accent ring, these bar ends will be the last bar ends that you will ever need to buy for your bike. Based on our tried and proven formula for reducing riding discomfort by adding weights to the end of your handlebars.
The unique design of these Motovation bar ends allows for standard bar end mirrors to be mounted in place of the of color accent ring, making these the most versatile bar ends on the market.
- CNC machined from bar stock corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel (for weight and vibration dampening)
- Slider pucks CNC machined from our proprietary slider material (for better protection during a slide or drop)
- Interchangeable color accent rings CNC machined from T6 aluminum and hard anodized
- Brass interlock internal expanding adapters to securely fit the internal diameters of almost all known handlebars and clipons
- Able to mount most standard "clamp on" style bar end mirrors (CRG, etc)
- Supplied optional use O-rings allow for a custom tailored fit
- M6 stainless steel socket head cap screws for corrosion resistance.
- Sold as a PAIR
Note: Includes 2 sizes of expansion fit brass adapters, allowing for fitment into handlebars or clipons ranging from 12.75mm internal diameter to 19.20mm (Almost all sportbike and naked bike applications. Cruisers and 1" bars will require larger bar ends)
Note: Bar end Mirror Slot Width is 12 mm (standard bar end mirror clamp size)
Note: At least 65mm of internal depth is needed inside your bars to mount these bar ends. *95mm of internal depth is needed if you intend to install the extra threaded weight kit.
Note: Optional extra threaded weight kits are available. The smaller diameter weight (13mm wide) adds 16 grams per bar ends. The larger diameter weight (16mm wide) adds 30 grams per bar end.